Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R 330

sponono
Super Contributor
Found support at R430, double bottom will be completed above R475 with a target of R520. England has also done a failed head and shoulders pattern, looks lovely to me
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Totally agree with you Spoono..I have been accumulating lots of it under R430...it lost almost 8.5% (with the rand strength) from its R475, but I see this resistance being broken soon enough...patience is the name of the game!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also agree with this share. Entry at R434 and now waiting for the rally. Looking good ;) What other shares are you guys hunting?
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
not much value out there...looking at AVI breaking out of R60.40/50 levels, to enter a long. Also like RMI (but has bounced back nicely the past 3 days)....Also shorting the Rand/dollar Other than that, awaiting meaningful pullback in the following uptrend trending shares. MTN (R170 level), APN (R167/168), MDC (R53.15), NTC (R18.20), CFR (R66)...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
are you currency trading with standard
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Yip....only can trade SSF with them, but that is a postive thing as holding my positions a bit longer.....(but also got IG markets platform, so can trade CFDs in addition).
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Preston: I was doing well on my CFD long with IGmarkets but then they closed my position, reason: in-ward listing no derivatives allowed, DAMN!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sorry abt that dude.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTI's trading volume yesterday reached 4 155 345, the highest amount since 15 Dec 2011.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Doing well, hey?
0 Kudos