Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R 60 per share

Not applicable
I'm hoping the Vodacom share price will hit R 60 mark again within the next 2 months. When will the interim financial results be released?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Im hoping for the exact same BUT sooner than 2 Months...
0 Kudos
mad_bob
Occasional Contributor
Next year end is 31 March 2010, so interims are to 30 September 2009. Interim announcement will be made in October with the results published in November. See http://www.vodacom.com/events_all.php?yearMonth=200906
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks! I will go and check. I think the Vodacom Share need to break the resistance of about 5600 per share. I see it tends to go up then back down to about 5500 and stay sideways for the rest of the day.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Vodacom was inherited by many who follow the thought police gurus. And the gurus worship MTN in this sector and denounce Vodacom and Telkom as the devils. The followers have been dutifully busy selling their VOD shares. In the last few days though the buyers are matching the sellers in numbers. I would not be surprised to see VOD at R70 before the end of July. IMHO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How did you know Klapka? The share hits 5620 price this afternoon, the highest in the week and then going back to about 5500 to stay sideways as usual...
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
There are possibly still a lot of holders who bought into Telkom thinking they would get VOD shares at a premium. As the share goes up 2% or so they get an alert, sell and it goes down again. It listed around R58. Once it has ticked above that it will start to climb. The fund managers will start to nibble too. Many track top 40 and have to have some in their portfolios. That will improve the volumes too. Surely not everyone only believes in MTN? IMHO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
but the ceo says earning are under pressure and will be for the next year, and if things dont improve they will not be expanding up north. hmmm MTN all the way
0 Kudos