Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R 60

sponono
Super Contributor
better hope is holds, otherwise we will see 40 (60-(80-60))
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I would like 40 very much ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
In your dreams ....DREAM ON....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
In your dreams ....DREAM ON....lol
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Let me guess: you are long, you are out of the money and have no stop loss. Does this also apply to FSR, I wonder?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Little clue to the clueless...Everything is mathematical... Now go and figure out what i mean?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
for the record I am long, but not a trade, a death do us part investment .. entry was around R16 and I plan to hold for as long as possible ..
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
or maybe you can explain to the clueless.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
CLUE NO 2 for our hero Sponono, "There is only so far the rubberband can go before it either snaps or rebound"
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sorry, knowledge is power. Go and invest some valuable time reading books and applying those principle.
0 Kudos
Mark_A
Occasional Contributor
In my humble opinion, WHL is oversold. Its down 27% since May last year. It might see R56 during the chicken run but no less than that. Woolies has an affluent clientele (as opposed to a Shoprite or PnP) who are not going to be hit in the pocket by a paltry 50 points hike. Retails number are imminent but for me its a HUGE buy.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err no, knowledge is not power, sharing of knowledge is power ..
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
for the record I went short at 7050, my target is R40: Im already in the money and smiling
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol, My name is not Stephen covey
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Going short at R70.50 was a good call.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Pssssst.....buying or selling , tell us why, what method ...if you trading, it's a sell, if you investing, why buy now when it can be bought cheaper( remember the blankets).....my method INVESTING , entry for investing, 200 EMA.... fundamentals for making a decision to invest .....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am holding you to R52. If not reached, believe me ,sarcasms will be aimed toward you, however if reached, you will earn enormous RESPECT from me.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
problem is those affluent customers have debt linked to prime, and lots of it .. cars, houses etc. poor people have little or no price linked debt, what's hurting them is transport and food costs rising .. but SHP have people moving up and down through their tills .. as rich get poorer they move down to SHP, poor get richer they move up to SHP ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well,Simon, you really put that into perspective, price on SHP will soon be a gift. I give WHL a miss.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they both become cheap enough eventually (they are my two retail holdings) .. been a long wait with more waiting to go, but always worth it ..
0 Kudos