Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R5000 into R25000

Not applicable
Sup Guys.. Any ideas how to turn R5000 into R25000 in a month or less??
0 Kudos
127 REPLIES 127
Blik
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Roulette, 5000 on black, then your 5000 + winnning 5000 on red....... 2 options you walk out with 20000 or 0. and its only 5 min of sweating
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Its much easier the other way around - I could certainly give you a load of advice on how to turn R25K into R5K. In fact I reckon I could guarantee you that!
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Sup Shanil. If you're a girl spend 2.5K on s*x toys, high heels, and underwear, spend the other 2.5 on an ad in the Star classifieds offering your services. One month - 25K. If you're a boy - maybe Chartist needs a new pool boy?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I was riding a warrant GFISBI at one stage from 10c to 28c in less than a day! That thing went all the way to 60 odd cents. Look for something like that!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
are u good looking?
0 Kudos
moomoo
Contributor
buy something at R5000 and sell it at R25000?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err of course what I meant to ask how are your backwashing and *****tail making skills? are we even allowed to say c o c k tails...I know we are not allowed to use spaces so this may get banned depending on how Nanny is feeling today...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Good idea! Can I sell u my lawnmower for R25000??
0 Kudos
aaronbennett
Contributor
spend it on education, your return will be tenfold!!!
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
why should i share my secret!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R5K can buy you a large % of Barclays. *IF* they don't go bust you might be a millionaire soon.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Start a Ponzi schema, and start planning your gettaway while your at it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah send me the 5 K ill turn it into 25 K for u guaranteed....oh and if anyone else would like to participate please feel free cause I need five poeple to kick this fund off...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Print T-shirts saying "ABC: Anybody But Cope" and sell them at ANC rallies, then print "XYZ : Not Another 4 Years of Xaba, Yengeni & Zuma!" and sell them at Cope rallies.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Haha u people make me laugh!! I turned R200k into R370k in a month!! By simply buying low and selling high!! Great ideas thou!! N.B Im a Guy!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes but are u young and good looking?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmm you can be the judge of that!!
0 Kudos