Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R5000 into R25000

Not applicable
of course dear boy of course!...u may be too young to remember the RAMA add with the "tong tippie toets"...
0 Kudos
PaulM_1
Occasional Contributor
Which is the same as turning R5000 into R9250. A Ponzi scheme still looks like a better option to make up the other R15750.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
or Chomps's...... "oh shut-up big mouth"
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
thats real business
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
funny?? thort shanil was the guru in this bear market, why you asking advice if you already made 170k???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jus checking ither ideas.. dont need the advice thou!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jus checking other ideas.. dont need the advice thou!!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
maybe i missed it, how long have you been trading, i havent seem your name much in the past?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just recently with stanard bank.. was with B.O.E Stock Brokers via Nedbank previously...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
we then need your advice!....please give us your ideas!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what i would like to know you said previously that you are 19 years old, according to SA contract law you are not allowed to trade in shares without concent from your parents
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this guy is an impressionist thriller.Shanil,you should be working for the ANC as spin doctor.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wrong, below you need gaurdian consent. Above 18, no worries.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i beg your pardon, the time i traded the market in the 80's my father had to sign concent till i turned 21, law has changed, good to know thanks simon
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you make R170k in a month why would you be bothered to ask how you covert R5k? Would it not be relevant to ask how a certain % can be achieved with trading? My limited experience is that the people that actually make money will never tell you the worth even if you paid them, even the % would be difficult to obtain. Good Luck with determining you reality from fantasy.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
New laws.. Once u 18, you are of legeal age!! For godsake ive done 4 Law modules so far.. i think i should know the Laws by now! And i said i was checking wat was youlls ideas! I never asked anyone to believe me, so if you do..Good for you AND If you dont, Good for you too!! As far as im concerned.. My dreams have started to come true
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos