Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RC (not rams) a question on 123

Mar-11
Super Contributor
top of the morning c, have u ever used or looked at using 123 at gap opens??
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Not applicable
nope..only ever tried it with data release...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
do u think it cld work with gap opens ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no there is a specific strategy for gap close plays...my success rate on this is currently 81% (thats not for gap close as gaps currently close 60% of the time). If you apply the filter I suggest then you get 81% which as a trade is a killer especially if you look at risk reward and the rewards (as defined by the setup) are usually anout 200 points a pop.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there are some live trade videos on the site where i show how they work while in a actual trade..have a look at the one where we make 15K in a few min with 5 contracts...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Hey, stop this insanity - you are one and the same, just playing the crowd. Deception is not a good way to introduce yourself.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
that is just a retarded comment and now i know for fact, that all ur rubbish is just fictitious garbage, you and rams must be one and the same then, so the post is not for you!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
must be the effect of the disinfectant..its known to make you you delusional! by the way, hows the range coming along...forget 123..learn to read a chart first!
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
wat range ??, u the one who thought we ranged boundd! so looks like impossible to have a conversation without these cretons jumping in....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
go have a beer with Fred and DEP...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Rams, you must come too... you my main target for a beer and some market debate... You in?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Ice Cold beer? yeah anytime so long as you dont debate the market...
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
DEP, leave that sex changed Ewe alone. If you go through his posts you realise, he wouldn't even make it in a cicus. Does nothing but mock, has never said what he trades besides waiting for SOL to get to 320, and as for his side kick, shoul;d chage his name to Brooklax as he really gives me the ..... I certainly am not going to expend my energy with exchanges with those village idiots.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
... okay. Yeah, lets go for a beer - just the two of us. Lets leave the mockers behind... hope you live nearby...
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Don't think so - KZN midlands
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Ha! What a pity! I live in the Garden Route (WC).
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
DEP, horse is now a ROACH...just expunge it with with some DOOM before it turns into a H*****
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Oh Rams, you so predictable - go...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok so thats it....last time Rams and his sidekicks were responsible for droves of ppl leaving here...I just been given the idea for a "village idiot" special. Mail the webmaster at [email protected] for the "village idiot free" special
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no oblibation trial for NON village idiots only..
0 Kudos