Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RC (not rams) a question on 123

DEP
Super Contributor
Hey since so one want to go for a beer - i'm off to gym, got positions to enter at the end of today trading day - since my target on ALSH reached this morning (35830).
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
So Real Toast Bonzo pray tell all about your stops and how proud you are that they all cascaded. Tell us how that was a free trade and how you intend to catch those 2000 points now. It must be an even safer bet now, but all you want to tell is half a scalp? Stop waiting for the setup to pass and become more likely before you start boasting about how you started it going from the top, because thats known as cheating. Come on, stop touting your site and videos and strut more of your gambling stuff.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, i feel sorry for those gullible rc guys who went for the overthrow and 2000 points and those Videos...imagine the embarrassment of having all this nonsense on tape for posterity...5 cent coin...just spin
0 Kudos