Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RECOVERY sTOCKS

barry_1
Super Contributor
I am fairly satisfied at this time.Since the start of the summer period namely 1 Nov 2011 .I shall be keeping till the end of 2012. In June I shall reduce my holdings to the top two as then the momentum should carry them forward....They are ON THE 18/1/2012 AS FOLLOWS;...AMA up 15%....ELI up 48%....SPG up33%....VIL up41%
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Contributor
Hi Barry please send me your website details
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
My small/mid caps have not done as well ,but i follow the same stratergy.In Jun i shall keep the top two best capital growth shares as the momentum should carry them to the year end. I shall continue to publish the full lists on our blog with comments....http://sashares2010.blogsot.com......Starting 14 Dec 2011 as follows. BFS up 0%....CGR up41%....CSP up 26%,,,,LHG up 4%....TAS up 30%....RLF down 13%
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Speaking of....JSC just brought out a decent though not unexpected trading update. HEPS for the year to June should be north of 20cps since the once-offs arising from the SPS acquisition won't reoccur. Tnav >150cps vs. 110cps shareprice and a 5% divi yield...probably an opportunity for the ones not at the bar next door...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks for giving us this news,as it is difficult to stay up with all the opportunities.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Working capital management remains a real concern at ELI - stocks and debtors seem to be ballooning out of control on a mere 10% rise in sales causing significant negative cashflows. For a good summary see - http://www.smallcaps.co.za/web/
0 Kudos