Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RED TIDE on the JSE !!!!

striker
Super Contributor
Nobody chatting today all shellshocked!! What stocks offering best value ????
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
rsalie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Im getting that Deja Vu feeling.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
A big reality check!How long is this mayhem here to stay? Two weeks of BEAR trend now- A blip or a big correction coming?
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Cash is good at the moment, although interestingly Lewis is up for the past week or two. I thought this one would continue to drop. I dont think I'll get in though....it does look good value though at face value.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought some ARH at 310. Company is booming, electrical equipment's price has doubled over the last six months, director is seemingly trying to buy all the issued shares.....
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
LIB INT one of the greens today.Are we missing something here?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
John Rand/POUND rate fairly steady-as opposed to the dramatic drop in values and sentiment in UK property market at present.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Hi Zoomdox, I share your ARH sentiment but the market says we are wrong. Don't be misled by directors buying. ARH Director Burke collected over 1 million shares at 3c - which at the current 300c price means he is diluting his ARH holdings losses at the expense of your and my ARH shares' earnings. Makes me think I got a lousy share in my portfolio, but not for much longer.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Whats the chances the international boys are building 2% interest rate hike Africa is a smoke and mirrors market cant believe the politicians Tito scared the hell out of them I am sure 15th DDAY to Make D Money
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
O dear thats a sunday so I will Pray so we can Make D money on D Monday ( In London ) at D Meeting whole day so murphy says its going to rally and the waves in durban are going to cook and JSE sardines are going to run how is that for a bull chart
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Inspired, Motivated, Involved Thats what standard bank says we should be doing so I say the offshore is coming 10 foot waves and Im in D London no wave the whole day
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Surfrat To be perfectly frank I never quite get your drift.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shoprite is a good share to buy!
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Striker my trading money is stuck in Vox and Wescoal waiting for vox to tell us what they are doing with tokyo that could be a huge set mate ( a set is like a 10 foot wave 5 in a row ) I am riding the wescoal wave second time super tubes could be the only place to compete could not resist a little bite of standard bank at 79 something even if it goes down who cares because it has to go up I say oil at 140 dollars cannot last its like jd at 106oo cents has to crack some time my watch list minus commodities is down from december 33% not to mention september 2007 mate so timing is what its about 12 months is a good cycle anything less than 25% of my december watch list and that pays a good dividend ( stability )is a good way to park some cash.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pam, short term ARH may be a lousy share, but in the long term I see it flying. I'm in the electrical industry and I know what the prices have been doing, can't see ARH not booming. Fair comment on the director dealings though.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Striker Think Aspen has some upside how much do no know a little future for sep might be in order
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Surfrat -bought some VOX this morning -looks interesting.
0 Kudos