Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RLO getting smashed ...

Not applicable
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
0 Kudos
DPC
Occasional Contributor
Why you loving it, makes no sense? This seems to be overdone or have I missed some bad news here?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
errr... loving it cause I'm short on this share, I've been in RLO puts for two weeks now.
0 Kudos
DPC
Occasional Contributor
What is your reasoning for shorting this share?
0 Kudos
sparrow
Contributor
Skippy - I hope you squared your position - see comments on Sharetips.co.za on reunert - if thats a correct view and I believe it is - share is trading on a fwd pe of about 8 - that makes it fairly cheap - Interims were great and the chair indicated that real earnings growth in latter half to Sept is expected... that will put earnings in the reigon R 7+. Looking at the technicals too a breakout expected. Unless the whole market crashes I cant see too much downside here and expect at least a pe of 10.....I wont bet the house... you cant force a market..., but the markets punishment for the way the bee deal was structued last year is overdone. Ill back this one from here!! Comments
0 Kudos
sparrow
Contributor
Some movement at last - my position from before the crash still in the red but a SSF trade at the lows has helped to balance the books somewhat - more legs in the short term - maybe ?? any info from forum welcome.
0 Kudos
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
So why is it up today..and announcement imminent in the next few days?...lol
0 Kudos