Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ROLLCALL- whos still on this forum????????

Not applicable
unfortunately thats impossible....
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I've been here about a year, and live in Jo'burg. Surprised, actually, that there are so many people on the forum, yet it remains mostly dead.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Cruising
Contributor
Hi, Have been here for the last five years but hold so many ***** shares and I am doing so badly this year that I feel that I cannot make any constructive contribution to this forum
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
CT. Since inception online. Learning to trade since 98 - what a year! Learnt a lot & enjoy the chirps especially from the S Cape
0 Kudos
Cruising
Contributor
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Been investing since 2005, not wiped out yet. Live in Newcastle-on-Ncandu (Northern Natal) Been following the forum for the last month or so.
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
trading since 2006...and still learning - PTA
0 Kudos
LizardKing
New Contributor
Since Jan 2007. The "Hage" (Uitenhage)
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
JNB... Started on the market during the late 70's at Rhodes University. Took out a SBK student loan (then at 4%) and made about 20% on the market with it. (The JSE paid for my studies and beer). Became seriously active again about 3 years ago. Considering taking early retirement at the South Coast next year to do some day trading in spare time, but need Chartist's mentorship and Barrys input for capital preservation. Please would both of you continue posting on this forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
New from Pmb,learning the ropes, watching the forum to see what I can learn. How long do you guys spend on average a day or week trading? Can anyone recommend a book or website to learn about trading and trading strategies?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
holla gents, i have been in the forum also since 06. i stay all over the place geboorte voor pmb, na umlazi en toe centurion.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks huys im from richards bay
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
Living in JHB,started trading mid 2007. Doing very well, but took a few knocks from May, when started trading in SSF.Doing better now that gold is up and up.
0 Kudos
Harley
Contributor
Since March 2005 from Roodepoort.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ek is in Bloemfontein, ken jy miskien Gert Botha in smithfield? Boer al lank daar
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
bilow
Contributor
Been around since 2002 -Cape Town
0 Kudos