Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RSI Value or score display

Blik
Super Contributor
Sorry. Possibly stupid question here. Does anyone know how to show the actual RSI value or score on the standard SFM chart option? As opposed to just the RSI linegraph with the 30 and 70 key score lines marked. Is this possible? I have tried searching the chart options, but no luck yet. My work around has been to use the free sharenet technical chart.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Blik
Super Contributor
Ok - finally SFM got back to me. You cant see the exact RSI value on the simple chart. you have to upgrade to the Easy Trader option.
0 Kudos
Douw
Frequent Contributor
Calculate the RSI to obtain numerical values. See: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rsi.asp#axzz1jt5K86i1 Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Thanks Douw - I just wondered why if the actual value was offered free on other sites, it isnt available for free on this site. Well free being via the Standard Chart. Its not a hassle to work out - it just easier if its there. A bit like having the High, Open and Close prices, without having to calclate them. Still easy Trader is only R99.00 a month.
0 Kudos