Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Racist Comments on this Forum

topgun
Super Contributor
ditto 1994, the so-called nsa, madiba magic, the rainbow nation, the constitutional democracy, freedom etc.!!! instead rape, robbery, murder and mayhem...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I agree with most of the forum members that SIMBA does not add value to this forum. SIMBA stand up for the Black MAN rights.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The sooner you bow to me as the omnipresent overlord tremendous, the sooner we can move past this "but you called me that" rot.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
So murder and mayhem arose sponateously in 1994 and before that the prisons were only filled with "terrorists" and drunks? Or is it that apartheid shielded most of us from the realities of South Afican life?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Viva Simba Viva.....Amandla.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
hear, hear, but the real question John is value for whom?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Before 1994, murder and mayhem were contained to the townships where it was a "reality of SA life(?)"...now it has enveloped the whole country as confirmed by the vastly expanded security arrangements in the suburbs. Just check the homicide rates before and after "liberation"!!!
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
So what are you saying? We should go back to apartheid and keep blacks out of white areas? It's not the new government's fault that an oppressive system protected the privileged few; besides, the privileged few always have the option of leaving.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
BRE.I agree with you. When i was growing up, i could only smell the sea breeze from 10km away. I neva knew what seawater was until i was 36yrs old.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
BRE.I agree with you. When i was growing up, i could only smell the sea breeze from 10km away. I neva knew what seawater was until i was 36yrs old.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Prior to 1994, when your car broke down next to the highway, you were not shot at and your wife raped....but I suppose that was a privilege. It is the new govt's fault that crime was allowed to spiral out of control....and they lead by example, lurching from one crisis to the next. The loser philosophy of the apologists never ceases to amaze. Does democracy imply that we should now be equally at the mercy of criminals? Why is it that crime and mayhem is so acceptable to Africans? When the "privileged few" left Zim, the whole *****house collapsed in a heap and the remaining mortals are now scurrying in all directions...where are you going to run to when this one eventually collapses?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
TopGun, one of my workbuds suggested that i type the following response on behalf of him. "At least the ANC govt has not yet declared a state of emergency, which was a common practices during the Apartheid era"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll help you guys to get this silly thread to 100 replies - bla-bla-bla-bla-bla!
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
It's interesting that you talk about democracy but forget that two generations of black were denied that right. I'm staying right here because I consider myself a South African, not a South African of European decent, I'd rather we start from scratch than have to put up with the continuous whining of people that don't want to be a part of the new South Africa.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Because they wouldn't know what an emergency looked like? Crisis, what crisis....and they don't have an army to commandeer, anyway...in fact, they don't even patrol the country's borders anymore. lol.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
And when you finally got into the sea, I assume you also thought it was a toilet, like thousands of your comrades !
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Unfortunately the interpretation of "Human rights" for a large part of the population is the "right to murder"; the "right to steal"; the "right to rape"; the "right to be corrupt"; the "right to rob"; the "right for BEE"
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Democracy for a black government in the third world and democracy for a white government in the first world have a complete different meaning. We all know that third world democracy is the creation of a small black elite - consequently a deteriorating economy > increasing unemployment > increasing crime.......... Even communism as it was in Russia had a complete different meaning from African communism. There is little difference between African democracy and African communism. I visited Russia 4 times and gained much valuable knowledge about that country - how it was there before & after Soviet rule. I am convinced that a white person would have been better of under white communist rule (white brains with white values) as it was in Russia, than under this regime which now try to rule this once wonderful country. Now, I expect the first idiot to tell me to immigrate to Russia. That would be wonderful, but those white brain have a very strict immigration policy. I'll stay here for now a watch how aids helps take care of the problem.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Preston i cant believe you said that..now i am starting my day sad again, because i dont get involved with the silly threads or gay banter it does not mean i have no interlectual worth to this forum.I prefer to apply the thoughts of the late great J.F.K. Ask not what you can do for the forum but rather what the forum can do for you....
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Apartheid will last forever....cozz we can NEVER be equal!
0 Kudos