Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rams wave count

SKALA
Super Contributor
Rams, help me out plse. BTI (BATS), are we in wave 1 of a new up move? (daily and weekly. And where could we be in JDG and SHF? I just cannot see my way in these two.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Rams
Super Contributor
Skala, BTI is probably in wave 1 but must first take out wave B extreme and then make a new high, that is it must take out the end of WAVE 5 before it can be called wave 1 because or this could be a complex correction. All 3 shares are following the same pattern in line with the overall market which is a simple ABC corrrection and all shares are in wave C including the ALSI(daily charts).Only exception is that JDG has not yet closed into(overlapped) wave A. Stoch oversold, so may get a pullback to add to or get into these shares. Weekly stochastics still bullish. If these shares closes below the WAVE C LOW, then maybe a new trend down. So support at WAVE C Low and resistance at 61.8% retracment at wave B extreme and then at END OF WAVE 5.In a nutshell, any pullback now is buyable so long as it reverses above WAVE C low. Hope this helps and hopefully CHRISTOS and the other wave counters can help...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Rams i only do elliot wave counts on the sp500 and the alsi.The reason i found is that any of the us markets confirms the most to the elliot wave principle and they are leading the other markets.At the moment i do not consider buying any share as i think we getting very close to a top in the markets.I therefore only trade the alsi short term. This is my view i can be wrong.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos