Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rams

sponono
Super Contributor
looks like the TOPI is cracking down to the 30800 support level but yor SOLBILMTN is in no hurry to move to yuor target entry level. Your thoughts?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
actually we are long at 30961 for short squeeze...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
for more details see daily scaenario vid....http://www.screencast.com/t/pPAUcK6XxFRg
0 Kudos
Not applicable
100 pts bagged...start to think like a trader!...oin the obvious is more likely to get u into trouble than make you money.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Oh Rams and Sponono... you guys changing colour again. What happened to all you longs?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja now they went short and just got klapped sideways by an overthrow...but they dont want to learn about these things....prefer to make fun of them...well lets see who has the most fun...wait till the gap klaps them...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Hey sponono...I have price based on my system...until next set of results...price will be revised....as far as thoughts ...none...never think when I am trading or investing...all the thinking is done when the system is devised, then purely mechanical ....no videos but you can look at previous posts...never made calls...just traded whatever the market offered ...I don't need to sell my views to make money...the money I'd made on the market only...Get It?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
between the time you entered your long at 30961 and the time you say you made 100 points the market moved from 30961 to 31021 (the time was 12:03) that was only 60 points. when (time in hours and minutes) did you exit at 100 points gain? Please no bravado or insults.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not good with figures are you...moved to 31056...95 points call me a liar for 5 points....
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
DEP, they've got the friday BLUES
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
you went long at 2 points from the lowest low and sold at the highest high...?
seems to good to be true, and we all know when things seem to good to be true...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
correct thats what i do...in any case we way above that now...as was only partial profit...8/31/2012 11:18:03 AM SEP12 ALSI B 1 30961 SEN811 INT OTS0006UG 000 #NA000004D DWTM 102120981 SXFIN A O 1
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
like this couldnt be edited.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bcos...lemme mail u doc...go screw yourself man
0 Kudos