Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rand 9.57

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no tapering ..
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Dr_Phopho
Contributor
Markets getting excited. Saw it coming. Good thing I went long yesterday.
0 Kudos
______
Occasional Contributor
Hi Need help please. Am earning few dollars offshore doing contract work at the moment. Do I keep dollars offshore waiting for rand to weaken again or send some home at this point in time?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Some more life support for the US. Just wonder when they'll flip that switch and see if the patient can breathe on it's own. This is really the easy way out. Europe is already in rehabilitation and Japan....? Well the Japan patient turned into a dog long ago. Even if you revive him, he's bound to have some brain damage and remain a vegetable for the rest of our lives.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You have a magic crystal ball that views fed minutes before they are released ? I gotta get me one of those!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
If the rand falls to its support line at around 940 that would be a great place to short it.It's getting quite overbought now.
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
This could affect bonds and property more positively. Well i am merely looking at the impact tappering had on these 2 and assumimng reverse
0 Kudos
Dr_Phopho
Contributor
The question is, can it sustain that strength?...It may just lose some strength after 15:00 today
0 Kudos