Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rand Gold

barry_1
Super Contributor
How does the Rand Gold manage to increase as the share is suspended?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
barry_1
Super Contributor
i see trading resumes today,but the price is surely random at best as there are no trades yet
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i see trading resumes today,but the price is surely random at best as there are no trades yet
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Barry,890c is the last traded price before it was suspended.It's anyone's guess as to what it will open at when trading resumes.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Russ.Mind u its one share i would not touch with a barge pole at present!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I still hold it unfortunately.Can't wait to get rid of it!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It doesn't seem to be trading, yet it appears as the biggest gainer of the day trading at R15.Can anyone enlighten me?
0 Kudos
USERX
Contributor
Well, we waited 5 years plus! No point in rushing it now. NAV is put at R19.96 pre distribution and R6.98 post distribution. JCI voted in favour on Friday. The directors of RNG sounds very optimistic and if you read between the lines, they have a surprise or two up their sleeve. Sounds like extra recoveries is in the pipeline. Personnaly I am going to hold till a while after the distribution, which is expected to be R12.98.
0 Kudos