Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Reached resistance line at 520

sk_1
Super Contributor
Will it pull back or will it continue to power up? Wish I knew the answer. Meantime I am setting a very tight stoploss! What a share this has been so far.!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
cfm
Super Contributor
I'm currently reducing my position. Two reasons. The first is the major resistance between 520 and 530. The second reason is I'm away next week with unknown internet access and I don't want to leave such a large number of SSF contracts to the mercy of the stop loss system.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
520 was quite strong resistance.It passed through it and has now pulled back to test it. I wouldn't sell now. I believe it will hold and continue up.528 is resistance but not as strong as 520.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Hmmmmh.The spread just straddles the resistance area now (510-520).Will be interested to see how it closes.I blame Friday profit-taking for this.Hope for 520+.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I got stoplossed out late Friday..My stoploss maybe was too tight or maybe I was lucky.. time will tell. I will continue to watch this one closely.
0 Kudos