Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ready to move?

Titanium
Contributor
Is the downturn of UUU time for the upturn of FUM and SIM?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
AAAHHHHHHH thats the big Question ! holding SIM and still think she will go
0 Kudos
Titanium
Contributor
First Uranium up 5% and Uranium One down 15% in Canada.
0 Kudos
Titanium
Contributor
FUM up another 8% in Canada and SIM starting to break out of its sideways pattern. This week should be huge. OMO
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
excellent! i've been holding SIM SSF for some time, i also think we should see some gains coming soon. Good Luck!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SIM !!! SIM !!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Using the first uranium price of CD11.99 simmers is trading at a discount of about 10% never mind its own gold assets. Don't know why the markets treating it sooo badly.
0 Kudos
Titanium
Contributor
Simmers is currently valued as having no gold assets. When the market realises that it will produce both Uranium and Gold in the not too distant future there's only one way.......
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
surely "currently valued as having no gold assets" is about right seeing as the gold miners have ... well no real value?
0 Kudos
Titanium
Contributor
Point taken - Future Potential for Gold Assets
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ja I think the market is correct to discount gold assets to zero.
0 Kudos
Titanium
Contributor
Does this mean gold? http://www.cnxmarketlink.com/en/releases/archive/November2007/05/c3944.html First Uranium begins toll treating gold ore from its Ezulwini Mine TORONTO and JOHANNESBURG, Nov. 5 /CNW/ - First Uranium Corporation (TSX:FIU, JSE:FUM) (ISIN:CA33744R1029) ("First Uranium" or "the Corporation") announced that the Corporation commenced transporting gold ore from the Ezulwini Mine for toll treatment at the Randfontein Estates Limited ("REL") Doornkop gold plant at the end of October 2007. Based on Ezulwini Mine start-up schedules for mining uranium and gold, the Corporation expects to ship approximately 5,000 tonnes of ore for toll treatment in November 2007 and steadily increase the quantity to about 25,000 tonnes per month by April 2008, when the Ezulwini Mine's own gold plant is scheduled to be commissioned. For the next six months mill feed grades are expected to range between 6.5 grams per tonne and 8.0 grams per tonne, although the average gold grade is initially expected to be lower since development ore will be processed first. "Now that we are shipping ore from the Ezulwini Mine, both of our projects are now in gold production and are contributing to our cash flow", said Gordon Miller, First Uranium's President and Chief Executive Officer. "To see the Ezulwini Mine come into production on schedule is particularly gratifying and confirms the confidence we have in the ability of our experienced operating team at this site to meet future milestones on time and on budget. To this end, they are on track with the start-up milestones for the completion of our own gold plant next April and our uranium plant in June." First Uranium's Ezulwini Mine is an underground uranium and gold mine located 40 kilometres southwest of Johannesburg, South Africa. REL is located adjacent to the north-west boundary of the Ezulwini Mine and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harmony Gold Mining Company.
0 Kudos
Conrad_1
Contributor
It sounds like it! Now it should move!
0 Kudos
Titanium
Contributor
And the upwards trend begins ...
0 Kudos
Conrad_1
Contributor
SIM owes us!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If First Uranium opens well this evening we cud see nice late day rally, keep fingers crossed.
0 Kudos