Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Real

Rams
Super Contributor
Marc2 , let me make it easy for you: you cannot comment on my posts becos you are never here, you just crawl in to prop up the pretender who se vulgarity has had him banned and now he pretends even more: why not post something useful yourself rather than just defending your roach kingdom...this is now so predictable its becomming boring...now its just me against all those nasty roaches...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
You never know who the best traders traders are becuase they go about quietly doing their business and dont need the limelight not my word,but yours(rams) ......i was indeed quietly going about doing my bussiness, and i have a close group with who i divuldge me thoughts with.....but, yes in fairness ur comments lured me out, i check the foromn from time to time too see if anything intresting....and ur blatent disruptive attitude towards rc was pretty intresting and i thought the responses to your comical behaviour was rather humorous, i thought deserved comment.... WHY YOU SOO ANGRY?????
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Disinfectant as ALSI passes 31500 - not long now.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
becos i just cant find a good strength DOOM or DYROACH...this wave of infestation is just irritating me and we have to do this every 6 months!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh dear oh dear gentlemen...its looking more and more desperate...what happened?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
we just not getting to 2000 points fast enough and we have to endure the roaches a while longer...I wish the ALSI would just lay down and die 2000 points - thats whats NOT happening!
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
rams you have soo much money, why dont you just buy us up past 31400 and then rc will be wrong.... ur ultimate goal!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
maybe i will
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and who is rc
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
realchartist...eh eh
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
sorry thought that wld have been self evident, just like the range we were in, guess one shld never make aasumptions on this formn....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
oh, thought it was something to do with roaches or *****roaches...silly me!
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Common boys this is silly...Lets rather go forward with a decent conversation.
0 Kudos