Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Real

Mar-11
Super Contributor
no u missing the point, he called the trade pre it happening, the short made money already, and time will show if more to come.....yes there were long and shorts inbetween, but u obviously looking at a different time frame.....and calling them after doesnt help anything....nor does ur flip a coin comment....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
actually the short was entered and posted here on Wednesday already...but due to some ppl wanting to obliterate the post by creating 12 duplicate posts it has fallen off here... 31395 was entry
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i know, i was refering to rams post fact range comment.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes was aware of that ...thanks...just anticipating his next disruption thats all...if u want to view post and vid link you can just click on my name.....the video is date stamped ....unfortunately for some the market and the present which becomes history always has the final say...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Hurry up and make your recruitment target and try not to be such a resounding flop that you lose them all and come hunting for more again and again and again. Its just too boring.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams I see you tried to register again. Unfortunately you you already used that email address when you regsitered last time...u are welcome to register again as long as you register using the alias RAMS and promise not to break our one and only rule of agreeing to disagree with others while still respecting them.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Marc, look at the charts again...I mean the Real Charts!We still in a range
0 Kudos
Not applicable
who said we were not? Absolutely agree with you. ...in fact the video I did before market open spoke about this very fact. This is not a trend followers market it is a traders market presently. I further said that this is a market to do nothing in if you do not like excessive risk and that the way to play this market if you are going to play it at all is to buy the market in oversold conditions. That is the prudent advice. I have on a personal trading level however identified that a major potential top may be in place and have been trading that succesfully for 400 and 300 point moves down to support locking in profit when we get there every time. I have some longer play shorts which i will only exit when I am proven wrong. At the moment this startegy has worked evry well. So I am short.. but my advice would be to wait for the short confirmation at the levels i have indicated previously or to do nothing and buy the market on oversold conditions. This is not a market to go long in at the moment. I warned against it when everyone got excited at 31400 and I warn against it now...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well i meant the other Marc...Marc11, the one who cannot read a chart
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i was never disputing the past range we have been in, how can i??? is there for everyone to see!! its not debatable!!! but commentating on wat the charts have already done takes no skill at all... thanks david shapiro....
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
marc don't feed the troll. threshold has already died trying.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
another roach just crawled in!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and Maec 2 , you been sleeping, before you crawled in, we exhausted that debate long ago and the debate about predicting what the market will do...as Simon as always pointed out, its all about trading well. Calling tops and bottoms, and shorts and longs, and getting all emotional about it, well we all know where that leads to? You never know who the best traders traders are becuase they go about quietly doing their business and dont need the limelight(like Christos?)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well i can see u dont spend much time around truely successful people and traders. Some of the best traders I know are the loudest most egotistical people u can find. You see when the money is not the real reason you trade but to win thats when you make lots of money. As soon as the money is of no importance it just flows and flows...but of course it is something u need to experience first to know..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
loudest most egotistical... eh eh!and why you chasing R365 every 6 months, trolling all the chat forums fishing for subs and roaches! I trade to trade well, I chat a lot because you just get chatty when money is flowing into your account, and one more thing...I have more money than you will ever make in 1000 of your dreary lifetimes!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
how vulgar...always harping on about the money...the unsucessful always do
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
eh eh eh rams, wat is your problem??? wat is possibly negative of a knowledgable and experinced trader posting there trades and reasons why?? is it because he might call you on ur rubbish posts and techniques u post, or just general resentment, if u dont like c's post dont read them, no one forcing you....but to be blately uncostructive posting rubbish on all his feeds, just makes you look like more of a tool(was not sure that was possible)... u really seem a lille worked up, hope for all your billions you have, you keep ur emotions out ur trades beter than u do on the forumn
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
there is constructive and disruptive...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is that you Bogieman..eh eh
0 Kudos