Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Realchartist .... Is this the way you should trade or Con artist ? You decide

13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
That our entry over there at ( 03:51 in video )exiting stuff indeed ... lol
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
I think chartist has really out done himself this time. Your honour the prosecution rests.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
lol, and in the video he really beleived he made "170pts" i guess when one lies so often they enventually believe in their own lies and start slipping up,,can som1 please post this link on the Realchartist.com forum..let the traders there know the truth...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Aha a cryptic quiz. Provided this is not a trick question the answer would then be Con Artist. If I win will I also get a discount on subs? Or is it required to post advertising on OST to qualify?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
30555 - 170 = 30385, entirely possible to have made 170 pts on the terminating diagonal
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
There is a much better training website for this activity... http://tinyurl.com/7z6dbwb
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And now I've been band from his web site ... i don't get it ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The follow on from short taken at close on Friday as per the follow up vid from Chartist.. Over 17k profit bagged. http://www.screencast.com/t/tmCgJ35iun1
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Riaan, I understand your defence of chartist but if I say that I just went short 8 ctx and I show it on my screen but it is a position from yesterday what are we to make of this? The screen evidence cannot be disputed so if he made money it wasn't from the trade he said he took or maybe he doubled up at 560 although his account says he couldn't. So the man may have made money but it wasn't in the manner that he said he did. If you make the choice to venture into the public eye and want to be held in high regard you can't expect people to be mushrooms you know keep them in the dark and feed them shi#. Be open and honest and you will have their respect so I know without any doubt that the trade he said he took is untrue or he misrepresented his trade whether he made money or not is irrelevant to me. I have been through the trading learning curve and don't care what chartist does but I know there are people on this forum trying to come to grips with trading esp the alsi and will take any hope they are given and he is attempting to prey on these people and that is IMMORAL and shouldn't be tolerated. So if he gets stick because he lied on a video so be it, he didn't tell anybody how he made money so there is no benefit to them anyway.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Venice maybe you are getting confused...Hennie seems so intent on discrediting Chartist that he is deliberately misleading you. There are two trades. Short at 550 ...profit at 360/380 level. Then a reshort at the close on Friday at 580 and profit take at 200. You cannot fake these things as the video was made on Friday already talking about what would happen today....here is the Friday short before the close...http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/341-25-feb-2012-live-trade-terminating-diagonal-follo...
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Riaan I disagree with you. Firstly let me say I don't want to harm chartist but I watched his video after a friend told me to watch it. He clearly said he was going to short 560 area because he believed an ascending triangle to be in play he then shows a position of 8 ctx short 4 on each account he says it he shows it I quote" we are now short 8 ctx just to show you" cursor on the position dude that isn't true. Those are open positions from the day before they are not new positions as of 10h08 he had not traded yet. I am sure he already shorted the afternoon before on the bounce and was caught short he didn't close the short and just held it, was favoured by the gap close prob let him out for a small gain or small loss he then made money shorting 560 over the weekend. This however isnt what he said he did. So what I'm saying is he made money sure but it wasn't in the smooth precise way he implies, he got lucky which counts but aint good trading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Misleading you say ... read the heading FFS ... YOU Decide ??? its in black and white. Your brain is in dire need of Oxygen ... time to get your head out of there
0 Kudos