Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Realchartist.com ... going going gone ??

Not applicable
It's done a 180 ... Nothing happening there ? Chat room is dead
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Not applicable
actually 32 people active at present (live)
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Did they go broke or become megarich? Now let me count the odds...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well - one example - 30 k to 300 K plus and counting in less than 6 months...lets see if we extrapolate that...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
in case you are in any doubt about this its very well documented from start to present. All the trial and tribulations for anyone to learn from.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
sound like a case where the student took over the master.. nothing prouder in my eyes.. well done. but did he/she trade your methods or their own?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
he devised his own set ups (based on some of the stuff he learnt) ...but essentially he was encouraged to find his own...very simple support and resistance. The key though was money and risk management. Also understanding concepts like risk and reward. This person had tried numerous numerous times before and he will tell you that the absolute key was understanding money management and the preservation of capital.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
right now he has been "indoctrinated" to such a degree that he believes his next step is wipe out. (which it will be if he goes from trading 3 contracts to trading 15). The next challenge is to create the mindset which will enble him deal with trading slightly larger lot sizes but providing him with the emotional and risk management tools to deal with this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a practical tip which i will share is the importance to on a regular (weekly for this person) transfer all profits out of the trading account. Right now this person still only has around 60K in his account - the rest is sitting in a money market account. If he makes a loss he does not "top it up". He has to earn the right to trade his lot size every week. Slowly but surely we will increase the lot size but the basic priciples stay the same. I can further add that every single person who has tried this has reproted a total turnaround in their trading success.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
i understand. and can relate. firing a handgun and a machine gun is 2 different things.. so has this trader lost that 300k back to 60k again and what indoctrinations are you speaking of?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
why did you disturb him...he was having a good old chat to himself!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no he has the 300K. when i say indoctrination I say it jokingly. Collectively we communicated the danger of using a high calibre weapon untill you are ready.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
hey Hennie , how are u? havent chatted for ages!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi hdk ... been a while, all good this side man. How you keeping ? Hear them kids made some cash trading ? good for them man !
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Ja, Hennie, their portfolios are in tact and in the money, they have proved themselves and I now leave them to their own devices. They have shown enough maturity even in a bear market so all good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh i see the problem now Hennie! - you have been denied access. If you need help you know where to contact me - [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
To what might that be ? bright spark
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the thing you refer to in the subject heading. The reason for you creating this post. To feign ignorrance now is really funny.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just trying to help ... you see there at least 2 people on chat this morning ( free chat instead of the one) so by posting this i have contributed some of my time to advertising the site. So please some respect here !! You obtuse ... arrogant kid !!
0 Kudos