Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Reasons to be bearish about shares and why

john_1
Super Contributor
Lets hear both sides of the story. Interest rates went up!
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Not applicable
Financials Bearish,.. As before,.. nice little top to climb in on,.. Next down leg began a few days ago now,. No!?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Furthermore,.. Cheap se gat,.... Modern day predators that need to be put in their place,.. heheh,.. yes yes i know,. i do have a darker streak,...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Quite Frankly i made the informed decision to pack a heap short on IPL,.. seeing as those car adverts just don't grab me as much as they used to you know,. that knawing feeling,.. Seeing all those cars racked up on street verges with for sale signs on them,..oooh that glossy beamer,..lol,.. send it back to the lot fella your house comes first in times like these,.. lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dixie ..me wife wants me to buy a Toyota Prado
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The west think they are impervious to depressions/recessions,.. Wait,. the east have bachelors at serfdom,. we know nothing of true hunger,. so we waste, waste and watse jy, some more!? like ze thief in the night sipho collected the lcd telly, only to pawn it off for a few measly mieles,.. hy's pap. Die Nats het ons uit ge spoeg en nou is ons die ***** onder die werelds se duim,... bwa ha ha,.. [gremlins chuckle in the rear]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You think it's co-incidence that the sacp are revving up to take out the westerners from these parts,. petrol, elec, rates, intrest rates,.. Just as these banking hypocrisies are going on overseas?,.. A move on one front deserves a move on another,. the perfect cover,.. When the west hits recession this time,.. ol whitey is gonna pay in whats left of the empires expansion down south,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
should we hang in on this thread,.. or shall we start a new one,...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I say ,,go for overkill..Start a new thread
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tooo,. late,... it must be friday,.. somin in my blooood,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
miss pressie, got time on your hands again?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dude,.. we got pleeeeenty of that,...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
This market is painstakingly slow! Especially for record highs which are not confirmed yet by the Alsi.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
My my - Look at that! What happened by the way?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I know but it gave the nervous a chance to get out, I don't have a good feeling about the market, either that or its lunch time.
0 Kudos