Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rebound?

Rohitht
Contributor
Any see this share as on the rebound. Or is it just a matter of time before it retreats back.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
barry_1
Super Contributor
Who cares,i bought CALL warrants this mormning and already making a profit,one can always sell at first sign of faltering!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I feel a further explanation is necessary.If u are a share trader ,this share offers exceptional value now,as u can receive the very high dividend as the share price is much lower than it would usually be.Al the negatives such as the strike,interest rates,mining costs ,Rand /Dollar negatives would be in the next period.The last day to trade to receive this dividend is the 17 of August,After that date the share usually falls by the dividend amount,although the share price has fallen so much already the price declinse might be smaller.I find this share too volatile to trade and therefore i trade it only as a warrant.Although a warrant makes provision to reflect in the share price so that it in theory should not have any effect on the ex-div price,as we all know in practice the share USUALLY going TO FALL ,i shall sellout my warrant by latest on the 17 AUG.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Which warrants did you buy barry
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
According to this website the time decays for the call warrants on AMS range from -11% to -60% per week.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Yes, I bought some of this for the juicy divi. Simultaneously not looking like a shabby investment at that price.
0 Kudos