Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Record

Not applicable
Okay so we just making new highs 28000..... would this still carry on,we do need a pull back or what???? Just a Q
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
el_torro
Regular Contributor
The Yen is gaining strength against the $, a similar trend to what happened in Feb that led to spiral..... I too would be cautious, but tell that to the mad people chasing stock at any price!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Playa im sh1t scared to get in this market @ this point in time. But need to make up for some loses.....but its hectic.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Sweet playa. You gotta meet BABYBOY. He's deep...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
When u make up your losses I'll call u 1Rand and not 50Cents anymore.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the Yen may also have been gaining strength against the $ in feb, but was that what lead to the feb sell off? Does it have any bearing on todays high? I would say no to both.

Persoanlly I love new highs and consider them very bullish. Certainly over the last two years or so we have some 150 EOD highs on the top40, and it has been a massive bull trend all that time, so history tells me new highs should be bought rather then sold.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
certainly shorting the raging bull leads to loss of portfolio, just ask any of the missing bears here.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja guys long time no hear...
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
If you haven't been hear - where have you been? Sweet, man.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an too harp on because this is a boring friday afternoon waiting for me wings to sunny CT.

Jesse Livermore always said; In a bull market there are only two positions worth having, long or neutral. In a bear nmarket there are only two positosn to have, short or neutral.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I recon If you asked Zing and her tantric teaching boy, she would say there are a lot more positions worth being in....
0 Kudos