Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Recovery?

Not applicable
Let me tell you about Telkom. They are my ISP. 1)I have a 4 gig /mth contract with them. But the family uses more than that and I have to buy more each month. This stopped about 4/5 months ago, after an email was sent stating that they are unable to tell me how much bandwidth I am using. We are now using more, and still are unable to see how much and are not being billed. If a problem wich effects income so directly is not fixed after 4 mths... Tis frightening and quite unbelievable to me. 2) My wife, wo I love dearly, was unable to send her beloved month end invoices to clients. Upon phoning the call centre she was informed that Telkom had been blacklisted and no emails from Telkom clients could be sent. Have they unpaid bills? For Telkom to be saved one needs innovation from dynamic leadership. At the moment they do not appear to have the resources to run what they currently have.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Tis govt bru. Even something as simple as buying data thru your cell phone to use on your computer, - how do you have any checks on whether you really used 10meg or whatever. It's just, " No. 1, - Your time is up. - Pay or get cut off."
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well then join telkon at the cheapest monthly tariff. And you can use as much bandwidth as you like without being cut off
0 Kudos
Nkhweti_Mozambi
Contributor
Oh my TKG, what have you done? Telkom worries me a lot,realy!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Have you tried getting a usage report from this site: https://secure.telkomsa.net/titracker/
0 Kudos