Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Red Flag Greatest Hits.

PaulC
Super Contributor
hahahah Simon that made me laugh. HG gets a signal but is ALREADY short. If Im honest tho I went short last night in the closing auction and I didnt even look at a chart. Welcome to HG territory Mr P.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Still better to follow the signals. I got paniced by the moise and then whipsawed and now need to make up for some of that red.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The Uptrend Line is now the key on the TOPI. 29 343 is THE NUMBER. A Close below that equals a 2nd breakdown of the Uptrend Line.(Aug2010 till present)....and looking at semi-proper Support takes us back to Nov2010 prices at 28 254. ...a 4.2% drop from 9Feb Close.Don't know about you,HG,but I hope your Six-guns are pearl-handled in quick-draw Holsters.Bad Outlaws closing in.....crazy Hedge Funds and their Algorhythm madness.Don't get whip-sawed,mate.Best of.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OOPS!E....look at that TOPI drop.And look at that Rand as they test and test.I believe this is the beginning of a much bigger Pic for the FundamentallyPatheticRand,if one looks at its loss of power on the Crosses.Yeah, the Offshore Predator Funds have a need.A need to Feed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The Rand has lost 11.92% since 31 December( 6.5314 to the $).Makes you drink,doesn't it ?
0 Kudos