Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Remember when

Brazen
Super Contributor
this used to be the darling of traders? Geez, you'd really battle to find an uglier chart out there. Only thing you can say is it's oversold and near all time lows.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Galuc
Super Contributor
And when I bought in a couple of months ago, I was sure it had bottomed, but it dug deeper and I am in dungeon territory at the moment!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah B-baby, actually mulling a long on this hond as I think its due for a bounce especially on rand. Did you hear their CEO on CNBC......you'll be hard pressed to find a bigger moron anyway this side of the universe. I actually lost alot on sappi last year cause I betted or was hoping that that they were not completely insane to go through the M-real purchase. Before the ink on the deal dried they are now cutting down the extra production capacity they just bought. There should actually be an investigation on that deal as the only thing that makes sense to me is that......someonz got really rich the C way!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah I'm also down quite a bit here. Well its bounced off support,wait and see if it can go back to 38-42..
0 Kudos