Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Reminder - short term traders stand clear

Not applicable
2:30pm USD Building Permits 0.77M 0.76M 2:30pm USD Unemployment Claims 365K 361K 2:30pm USD Housing Starts 0.76M 0.76M
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Not applicable
no one knows what the numbers are or how the market will react. To me it looks like a pump and dump judging by the pre announcemnet price action.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Go to Tools, Research, Analyst Reports and open G10 Economic Report. Scroll down to Weekly G10 calendar for this and other events. Note that time is UK time. I like this report as well as the Daily Standard - also in Analyst Reports. Always amazed how fast market reacts to news, much faster than we can ever hope to do.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes ...have a strategy called the 123 strategy which is used by many RC members to trade post data market moves....the move puts us short at 31335
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Then you should have mentioned it in your first post. Surely could have gone either way? Surely impossible to predict?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the trade is only entered after the data is released....when I posted this the market was trading at excatly 31335....I posted this 5 seconds after entering the trade...the entries are only revealed by the set up post data...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Sangoma enjoys playing Roachia, in which RC's are Roach Credits.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Too risky for me. ALSI rose first, then fell. Easy to get it wrong.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Learn this trick...but dont trade it...always wait for confirmation or make sure you not on the wrong ....look at the chart for divergence
0 Kudos
Not applicable
3 JN3 thats the whole point of the 123....it points out the fake move and give you a great entry...there are several videos you can view which takes you through the trade step by step...www.realchartist.com
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Sangoma recommends to stand on one leg until gravity is cancelled and you can feel the direction of the cosmos. To help he is selling moon muti with discount on quantity.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Lol what is gravity in Sangom-speak?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
With ALSI now at 31385 don't think I will bother to look at video
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Yep that muti works just fine. Interpreter has written the actual words of Sangoma ... kusimama juu ya mguu moja kwa muda mrefu hadi wewe kupanda juu katika hewa
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
As a matter of record the ALSI hit another all time high today. Guess who's buying: nobody its the short sellers who are being used as fuel for an upticking price, I know I've been there shorting an uptrend.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
No thanks. Your short of 31335 now trading at 31460
0 Kudos