Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Repo vehicles

Wizard
Super Contributor
Where is the SBK repossessed vehicles centre around JHB?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
platsak
Super Contributor
Are there bargains available. Have been to the wesbank one. Cars on the auction were all old, unkept with high mileage. No value for money there.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Plenty bargains available at the auctions - Aucor, Burchmores etc. Newer models, low mileage but AA check advisable - also service history!! Has worked well for me.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What sort of car are you looking for? speaking of rust buckets were has preston been .
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
where is that
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I want to buy an older car...BMW Z3. 2000-2002 model.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
....you getting divorced Wiz??
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
No...single people can afford a weekend car! :)
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Agreed....hope you get what you lookin' for amigo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
with a car like that i thought maybe u would be looking for a boy friend...hell man have some self respect...u cant be seen in car like that....
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
I have a Ferrari 360 Modena, red with black leather interior, only 28,000kms on clock which I am selling. Great weekend car. If you are interested.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
What do u suggest.Pink Cadillac? :) Black Z3 with my black leather jacket and the black sunglasses that u see in skype and no girl friend will resist me taking her out for a pizza. :)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Thanks for the offer...looking for something small..Another Ferrari that has just gone to church and back. It's a car that needs to be driven! The pistons are rusting. :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes I get the picture...alluring....if you are a cape town Northern Suburbs queen or a East European ho...classy very classy...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Well...another gap u got 100% right!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There are alot of bargains! People are buying cars that are basically brand new, for 40-50% of the original price!
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
yes Matt but where???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In Cape Town at parden Island they have a wharehouse auctions twice a month on the weekend
0 Kudos
Rossi
Contributor
Hi Platsak, Send me your email address, I recieve a list from BMW Financial services,when cars the have repossesed will be auctioned... I can send through the list to you, maybe you will like something on it? believe me, there are plenty of good deals out there?
0 Kudos