Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Resistance on ALSI

Not applicable
Was gunning for 200 points got 386. Lets see if we can break resistance today an see how long it will last. Resistance 24000
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
platsak
Super Contributor
Mkadir-Meaning we have to break 24000 or close above it. otherwise we go down the rabbit hole again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
close above it to be safe and below 24000 to b risky
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Iam looking at short term. 26000 long term. But iam very sure i will have to change my outlook in the next few days. Whats ur view on this???
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
mkadir, what trading platform u use to trade the ALSI or TOPI, Seems glabal trader doesnt have the TOPI to trade. Who does? thanks
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
GT247 on spreads have it all, T40 included.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Ok. I opened a simulated account on spreads, but I cant find the Topi, What haeding is it under? Also Wheres the DOW Industrial Index? only could find DOW30. Excuse my stupidity
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Wall Street 30 and look under Equities (SA) for the ALSI then just select the futures there.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
DId that, only one future under the ALSI i.e alsiMar08. May the simulated account doesnt have the TopiMar08?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
There isn't a futures for the TOPI in the market. It's only an ALSI futures that is available. I think?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Iam using GT247 spreads. U will find ALSI onder EQUITIES. DOW JONES is called WALL STREET under INDICES. Tell me if this helps.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DWT trader is another class platform. www.dwt.co.za to download. Topi is found on DWTRADER
0 Kudos