Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Resources back with us.

Not applicable
I get the feeling resources are back with a bang.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Tango
Super Contributor
I agree. Been scanning for buy signals, and got some for BIL, AGL and PPC. I'm going long on AGL today, stop level is a close below 32500 on the underlying.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got into Bilsbb yesterday and got a little worried, but I think it was the right decision. For interest sake, take a look at the chart on BILSBB.SEQ has taken it up with their IT dept.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I never look at charts for instruments, only for underlying. What's wrong with the chart? I got a buy signal for BIL on yesterday's close, but big-picture I really don't like the look of the BIL chart. We had a major breakdown from the channel that stretches back to May/June and I'd like to see it above 138 before buying.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Bil has reversed on the back of higher copper prices. For the time being copper is quite oversold and due 4 bounce. 138 should be the first target in the current correction.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bilsbb was issued 29/12/06, but the chart has a 3 year history.I also only looked out of curiosity.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
They reuse the letters. There are only 13 letters available for calls and 13 for puts. This is probably the first issue of the year for SB on BIL.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
AFAIK, there are more letters available for calls than puts. The puts only start from P upwards.
0 Kudos