Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Results Released...

Werner_1
Super Contributor
For those that hold GND shares... Earnings up 81%; Headline earnings per share up 95%; Ordinary dividends for the year up 74%; Strong balance sheet, cash flows and contracted earnings
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Galuc
Super Contributor
There is a God out there, now hopefully the share will move in the right direction, my stop loss is about to kick in!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Super results this time round....As they have a good deal of contract cover they expect to well,but not this surge up to the next results in 2010 and there sfter the world should be healing and they are well postioned to make the most of their unique niche in this industry....Well managed,bravo!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Yes, excellent company in my opinion.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Werner - I thought you likely wouldn't miss that :)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Was waiting for this for week... but was expecting good results all along, glad to have my ideas confirmed...
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Not holding any at present, but traded them in the past. Still seem more sellers than buyer at present, so will wait a bit.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I have been holding GND for several years now and adding whenever i believe its good value, doubled my position in Dec and am quite happy, got in when it was at the recent low.
0 Kudos