Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Results tomorrow

Not applicable
HVL is due to release its results tomorrow. Does anyone know whether it is an unmitigated disaster like MRF, or are we expecting reasonable numbers? The Profile Media forward P/E estimate is spectacularly cheap, but hasn't been updated for 8 months. I see the price has ticked up a bit today with people positioning themselves for tomorrow.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
I bought them last month for R57. I hope I get my money back tomorrow.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if the results will be 20% more or less then the previous - they have to announce the fact via sens ..
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
What happens if they dont make an announcement and the results do differ more than 20%?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they are in breach of JSE rules - so could be suspended, fined, shoot at dawn ??
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
Thanks Simon,shot at dawn sounds a lot more interesting!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip, but it is generlly frowned apon .. an it would be a bad trend to start - coz next it would be bankers ..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Seriously Simone, who would frown on shooting bankers. Squint a little maybe while you take aim. You don't want to kill them outright, painful suffering is desirable, but you don't want them to live. It's complicated.
0 Kudos
ws
Frequent Contributor
A high powered paintball gun at the very least, from very close range!
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
If they do not announce results today Simon, then when are they expected to release the results according to the rules? Thanks
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
No results yet, Timato. This should bode well for the holders of HVL?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm... I don't like being kept in suspense. I hope that are not pulling a Pamodzi Gold stunt on the market.
0 Kudos