Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Results

Not applicable
How long can they delay results for ?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Strange...Maybe because the Results are bad,and they have not pulled off the acquisition yet ?
0 Kudos
Vagabond
Contributor
This was posted on twitter regarding the results Anthony Clark ‏@SmallTalkDaily Believe results from my spec top 5 tip Torre is out very soon. They will be worthless as its a transformation in progress but prospects good So results are bad, might be able to pick up some share a lot cheaper after results. Sell now and buy back later?
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
What Would be a Good Price to get in at ?
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Bought More Torre at 1.35.... Kpow!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hahaaa....KPOW. julz u need to fut the NOS on this one boss!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they not delayed, they now late and in breach of listing rules which says they have 3 months, that was end march
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Why are they Late..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I am not certain,but by Mar 26 ,the share had only been in existence four months....could it be that the report is only due after a full six months period?....There might not be an interim one published?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no, they still owe results mid year and year end (within three months) regardless how long they been around ..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The results have been published plus an odd-lot offer.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
What do you think of the results ?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
In my opinion it .has potential....the results are absolutely meaninless as like companies are being clobbered together and the whole stratergy is not in place yet and right sizing still has to take place....we should have a better idea of where they are going at their first final results in August.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Interesting to note that they are trying to take out small shareholders at 15.59 a share!! Much Potential....A Winner
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
oops my bad,read the wrong notice
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
any views on the SENS release late Friday afternoon?
0 Kudos