Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Results

Eppies
Frequent Contributor
When will Cons Murch be sold? Is there something mayor wrong with all the investment decisions?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
In theory it sounds easy, 1. get rid of the baggage - Cons Murch. 2. Better capacity utilization ie. lost shifts as result of safety issues, breakdowns which should translate into lower fixed cost per unit produced. 3. Maintain the revenue growth. 4. Wait for Lesego to come on-line and sweat the Tau asset more efficiently. That's the theory, can the management do it? Significant improvement in HEPS from continued operations. This one not for the faint hear-ted though.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Apologies that should be basic HEPS and not headline HEPS
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
I got this share from Simmers and Jack. I hope this share will start to move after a more objective report and approuch that will proppel this company into a new era of growth and properity. If this share is not going to return to at least 70c within the next 4 month I will sell it and never invest in it ever again.
0 Kudos