Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rights Offer

Not applicable
The rights(NPL's) on this share seem to be trading quite a bit lower than they should be at. Subscription price 224c. Current Share price 230c. But NPL price is 3c. Shouldn't it be at around 6c?(230-224)
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
Why should I pay full 6c value for the right to buy more shares at 6c discount? They should trade at a discount, unless, of course the share price moves. But that should tell you everything you need to know about the value of this stock
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The brokerage fees will be lower buying a certain volume of a 6c rights and then paying the subscription fees than buying the same volume of a 230c share, but i understand where you are coming from. Still the rights are trading at 50% of what it should be, I would say 4-5c would be reasonable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
should liek trade at 5c, but problem si simple .. nobody wants them so they trade lower ..
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
You make me feel better about my typo's. You have a "who gives a damn" approach. I think I'll take a leaf out of this booook.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
excatly .. an the rule is thta peploe can raed what you saynig even if mistpyed ..
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
FAF. oindfbasdjo lmoi, know what I mean?
0 Kudos
J12
Frequent Contributor
Fo crouse i no whta u men. bhwahahahaha...lts typ lk dis frm nw. den it dnt mtr wther u red ryt or ried rong.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So i haev soem riets as wlel, shuold i slel at 3c or hlod uot?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
threah, this is all your fault ..
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I know. I am regretting it already; if that's any consolation.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos