Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ripe for the picking, or potential compost?

phd
Contributor
With the oil price heading onwardly upwards, and the future AIM listing likely to increase exposure, is this share not ripe for the picking? I presume the AIM listing will cause some dilution, but the exposure should offset that pretty quickly. On the other hand, I read statements from the CEO that tell us the are "eyeing near production assets". This sort of statement is nothing short of pathetic in my book. Don't try to fool us with your marketing ideas. Get on with the job - acquire the assets if they are good, and then tell the market about it. Does Mr. Vela think we are idiots?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
dbm
Frequent Contributor
This share is just speculation. I got them cheap and when I bought them I said to myself its probably air but I will go for the ride. its up 50% and so I am just going for the ride.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
These guys have a few hoops to climb thru .. but OIL is OIL and with the continued north African and further potential of other oil bearing countries that may go south.. who knows where this will go. At these low prices today, someone is getting a bargain.
0 Kudos
Mity
Occasional Contributor
Why is the share price down almost 14% from yesterday and today if oil prices are at 2008 high's?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There are lot of speculation going on at the moment... where will be big swings. We'll have to wait for the 8th and see what the share does on AIM . Right now , I doint think its a sell , but would be nice to add to your collection at these levels, whilst u can get it cheaply. im still up 30%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There are lot of speculation going on at the moment... where will be big swings. We'll have to wait for the 8th and see what the share does on AIM . Right now , I doint think its a sell , but would be nice to add to your collection at these levels, whilst u can get it cheaply. im still up 30%
0 Kudos
Mity
Occasional Contributor
If the share price gets re-valued at a lower price (R1.74 (reported)), that's going to be a a huge decline... I'm hoping it can perform even half as well as it did last year.
0 Kudos
Mity
Occasional Contributor
If the share price gets re-valued at a lower price (R1.74 (reported)), that's going to be a a huge decline... I'm hoping it can perform even half as well as it did last year.
0 Kudos
phd
Contributor
Will there be an in specie distribution to current shareholders when diluting shares are offered on the AIM? Anybody know?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
folks .. if you gonna punt a share .. at least read the SENS first .. the AIM listing is NOT an issue of more shares so ZERO dilution .. except for director bonus shares, which are somewhat odd to say the least as they got the upside between the announcement and listing price on AIM .. but at least do homework ..
0 Kudos