Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Roffey vendetta vs Chartist

Douw
Frequent Contributor
Please don't start the Roffey vendetta again. It spoils the forum.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
maciver
Contributor
not to share bitter experience and assist others is being miserly
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As a regular reader of this forum, all I've ever seen is fair comment - no vendettas, just comments that are well founded ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dont know what you are worried about ...only 1% of SFM customers read the forum and they are all "chat room Gossips and know it alls"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..but don't forget, some of us earn R30k a day..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
whatever happened to that bloke? had a fighting spirit but just coundnt cut it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Could be he's off buying some Japan..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if the stats are to be believed 10 out if 10 traders make money trading....however 1 out of 10 make a profit in the long run....I wonder which group he belonged to?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
How does SFM measure how many of their clients read the forum? Are we monitored in some way? I hope I'm not being a know it all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
by the way for the one or 2 you who may be interested in what happened with the TASSA complaint.....amazingly as soon as learned legal council (mine) asked some important questions regarding the process which would be followed in the hearing an agressive "how dare you little person question us" attitude turned into a deafening silence.....the snake oils salesmen continue to ply their wares with impunity....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is the issue still pending or was it resolved?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not resolved.....the ball is in their court ....they tried every intimidation tactic in the book....repeatedly stating just how serious the consequences could be for me....I took their own advice and obtained legal representation which backfired cause the legal advice was very good....they basically have painted themselves into a corner because they have been forced to state before hand what the possible outcomes of the hearing could be....its sad that ppl like this represent the TA community (or do they?)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cool tx - keep us posted - be interesting to hear the outcome.
0 Kudos
Tuco
Contributor
I agree. Please keep us informed on this matter. I find it very interesting and informative. People who do not find this thread interesting do not have to read it.
0 Kudos