Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Roffey

kwagga
Super Contributor
Looked at this waste of airtime last night, and had to shake my head in amazement. His stuck in the eighties in a bear freeze. He is his own worst enemy, salavating at the idea of a black swan where he can point his finger to everyone saying I told you so. Meanwhile back at the ranch this permabear sit on the sideline waiting for better days for the gold companies, seeking reasons for his bear mentality in every possible indicator. Entertainment value at best. Summit TV is doing him no favours giving him a spot every week.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
knopkop
Contributor
The question being can you see so far?
0 Kudos
rp
Occasional Contributor
Eventually when the market does correct, he say I told you so. If we listened to him from then beginning of the year, we would of missed a lot of opportunities.
0 Kudos
rp
Occasional Contributor
Eventually when the market does correct, he say I told you so. If we listened to him from then beginning of the year, we would of missed a lot of opportunities.
0 Kudos
rp
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
yes but it corrects within an uptrend, markets don't go up in a straight line. His prediction for the last 3 years has been that we are entering a new bear market and he has always been wrong: I wonder how his short CFR and long HAR is doing. the lesson to learn from him is to always wait for confirmation of your expectation an not anticipate. the lower the price at which you short a short the higher your chances of success and not the other way round.
0 Kudos
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
My best advice is not to take advice.............
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
AGL , best advice is not to take advice.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you dont need any advice if you know this : dont short strong stocks like APN, and dont go long weak stocks like ACL....take the stop if your system gave you a signal...but sometimes you do need advice when choosing a worthless wedding gift
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
oh, must remember my morning prayer...
0 Kudos