Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rolling ....

Not applicable
this gives new meaning to rolling forecast... ;-) I've been in DTP for a while and contemplated getting out at R3.50, as I knew it was well over priced, however I'm in for the long haul and even though the claw back may have really hurt a couple of people (specially the person who bought at R3.70), I'm staying in the game and focusing on the 2 to 5 year strategy DTP (VOX) has set themselves - as I strngly believe this share will still prove very valuable. I think the share has come back to a more realistic R2.30 to R2.50, which makes it attractive again and DTP needs to forget the sentiment around the share and focus on what they do best, within the TELCO space. My suggestion: sit tight, sentiment and the Vodacom speculation probably overkilled the price on the share and it will still yield great returns.... take it leave.... Btw all this from a guy who has lost "R200K" in "paper money" over the past 3 days - however is still up 250% on my initial investement. Oh and I'm playing with futures...eina
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Even at R2,50 the pe is still very high, fair price for this one is R1,50 to R1,80.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you take into account the business and where they play, along with there customer growth and churn.....a slighly higher PE is acceptable for their business. An accurate calaculation would show the PE is sitting around 25 to 30.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Volume not to shabby, hey Nige ?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Good recovery here...
0 Kudos
Vish_1
Contributor
I agree with with you there. If it would get down to those levels, I would get back in. I sold at R2.42 and made a fair profit(42%).I do beleive its still overpriced, although I am rather keen on their products and what the company's success would do to the telecommunications industry. They need some proper organic growth though..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seems the price has come right down - think its time to get in for more, maybe try the 2.30 mark?
0 Kudos