Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Round Number resistance.....

Not applicable
at R100.Maybe an SSF-Short at underlying R99 with a Stop-Loss at R104 ? MACD negative divergence.BB overbought.Stochastics steep and now indicating overbought.Thoughts welcome.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
50 day MA now 24 % above 200 MA.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Amigo's watchout for the results frenzy....due later this week
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
isn't that a massive stop on a geared product?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Simon, what size stops do you normally use, i use a 2% on my SSF positions, i think the others erode my capital too fast, but then sometimes it stops me out before the run is over...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SimonPB : Point taken.It's those Tail-ups I'm concerned about.Suppose I'll back off ; wait-and-see.Was on a renewed Demand BUY signal on Friday.Also gave its first SELL signal in 2007 since the bottom in 2006. One of those Short-me Short-me-nots.Tempting, though.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I use 20% on the warrant/wave which equals around 3.5%-4.5% on the underlying for stocks and about 2% on the underlying index when trading an index.
0 Kudos
Sid
New Contributor
results out thursday, believe if it goes through 100, will run 110
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
After being up 2% at some stage, MTN is now almost back to the close of Friday. Shooting star forming?
0 Kudos