Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SAB

Russ
Super Contributor
Someone wants to buy 700000 sabdbt at 34c and someone wants to sell 1000000 at 36c.One of the two must have it wrong. It has broken through some serious resistance.On the other hand it is seriously overbought.It could either correct or continue up and stay overbought for some time.Any opinions?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Yea I've been watching this one. Been long since R 138 and I am still holding. There still seems to be decent volumes and no sell signal at this stage.
0 Kudos
bttw
Not applicable
Where are the fundamentals backing the rise? Dividend not that great. SA volumes looking to be 7% down (recent FM article) and unemployment up worldwide. CFO mentioned results were "resilient". 1&2Q growth balanced by 3&4Q decline. What happens to the results of a company known for cost efficiency in a volume decline....?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree. But the share is going up and I'm not getting a sell signal. I'm also about 20% up so can afford to lose a bit.
0 Kudos