Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SABMiller - what a great company

Not applicable
here is a interesting article on SABMiller - what a great company - a real flag waver for South Africa - must have good managers - http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/17052007/323/sabmiller-posts-profits-rise-leaves-bitter-taste.html
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
CE
Super Contributor
Agree, they produce good sh!t !
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
CE.. I guess i am holding sh*t in my portfilio
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Keyword : produce !! (look for a "good" somewhere in there as well)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm gona be drinking soma that sh!t this weekend when the Sharks whip those Bulls into submission - all agree ??
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wish I could, Imm sitting with 40000 sabsbh and would love to watch my boys drown the bulls with an ice cold castle draft but the twits let windhoek get the rights to the beer at the stadium so i guess for an hour and a half I'll be supporting namibia?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
CE- Okay i guess i holding good sh*t in my portfilio. I just needed positive confirmation because SAB, BIL shares was not performing well this week>....(LOL)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There is talk about a merger between SAB and Coors... That would put SAB into poll position with sales of $20.7 billion leaving IbBev in second with $16.7 billion. and a 30% market share in the US.. hmmmm. guess we have to wait and see.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Tribalzone; where can i read that news
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think we will have to make a plan & take our own there Triblzone -did you know you can buy that head gear that is a cap and has place for two beer cans that hang next to your ears in place of ear muffs -very convenient at a rugby match and provides a constant flow. Plus six packs in the carryall.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good luck getting it into the stands. theyve gotton very strict in the no can policy. which is why I take a fair sized jug with a lid and a fair size block of ice in a ziploc to keep it cold:)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Remimnds me,i think in limpopo provnce at one of their breweries they re-use water from sewerage works,locals say that it gives Castle that extra tangy taste!
0 Kudos