Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SAL - 10 million shares traded by 10am!

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Biggest ever previous day volume was 22,6 million, could we be going to top this today? With this kind of interest, we should see the share holding ground and climbing!
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Ummmm... I see a lot of talk about my ship going on... Please refer all matters to the Captain first ;)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Sorry captain, but I've been on board for some time now, since 90cents,so I thought you'd know who was on board by now!
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
True that... You must have been part of the crew cleaning the ship before the captain boarded and set sail... jokes... good call mate!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes captain, been on board since 92cents! Just one question! Whats going on with the Cheetahs?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AHHHHHHHHH.... I missed the boaT...
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
I jumped ship a long time ago to Merafe. Not thinking of returning any time soon. This ship is a bit too unstable 4 me
0 Kudos
Stock11
Contributor
MRF was valued at R1,96 ps (still trying to find source) which I somewhat I agreed with (my valuation R 1,92 ps), however it's seems to be pulling back, gone up to soon maybe? Sallies is quite volatile, it scares me.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
All that i can say is Good Luck to the guys holding Sallies. I guess the rewards are there for the risks involved with this share.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Absolutely vishal, already sold my 1st batch at 105c, not bad profit for a purchase made just a couple of days ago at 90c. Still holding more which I will offload as the price climbs. Risk and reward that's what share trading is all about. Yes, there may be safer options out there, but the bigger the risk the bigger the reward (most times!)
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Learning the game slowly ABuzz,shares like Sallies,one needs to learn how to track the downward and upward movements to get the most out of it.Maybe i will get into Sallies when it comes down again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My fellow sailors, enjoying the ride!!!!! (Hope you have not jumped ship)
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
I've lost all hope in the Cheetahs... they're an embarrasment to SA rugby. Who ever wanted to make Rassie springbok coach? Row, row, row your boat, merrily down the stream... Captain out.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Me ship just got caught in a current... heading out to sea fast... land is just a thin line on the horizon... no life boats in sight... Arghh me matey!
0 Kudos
sm
Contributor
What a run the last few days!!!
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Any idea where this ship is headed ??
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
The Caribbean! But we gotta pass through the Bermuda Triangle to get there... hope it doesn't vanish off the face of the earth!
0 Kudos
TJB
Contributor
Looks like this boat has set sail and heading North towards 150c IMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How did you get to a price of R1,50 or is this your hope.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Steelhead - Keep watching this space, 150 is very achievable!
0 Kudos