Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SAP - Chartist

Brazen
Super Contributor
Hey C - you still watch this one? Looks like support at 101 and a bit of consolidation before it resumes it's uptrend?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
yes and yes - support tested is support strengtened
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My 2 cents worth, and only because you asked so nicely for it, I will trade it when my indictors give me the go ahead but dont expext any new highs soon, there has been some very bearish Paper inventory research out which is why we have seen the selling, this is not going away any time soon.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks guys.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
B, John right about inventories, Investec guru also states that never mind stockpiles but some mothballed capacity has been re-opened. Here's BOE take on Sappi: "10300c. The share has retraced a portion of its May-December 2006 gains with support around 9800/9600c likely to attract buying interest. Near-term resistance at 11000c will have to be regained to re-open a more bullish longer-term stance."
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John that was only worth one cent...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
compounded over time with your stock picking and timing skills, I will take it, in ten years time.. !
0 Kudos