Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SAPPI????

Not applicable
I am in 50% in the red with sappi. Should i get out or top up and wait???? pls let me know if this is a ***** share???
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
asylum
Super Contributor
As i said in the other post it was recomended as a short by finweek so it seems they got the call right.
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
Why are you taking the BIG loss??
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Think why are you there still???.....because if the land claims go against them you will be further in the pulp..
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
hey. never ever take the big loss. you cannot recover from it. the odds are against you.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
if you holding shares, hold till they recover. my principle is never to take a huge loss, it wipes you out, eventually it must go up.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Tell that to leisurenet, regal, macmed shareholders or alljoy, milkworx, Verimark. Some went bust, other will wait till kingdom come. Never allow a loss to become a BIG loss. its as easy as that and as difficult as that.....
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
saambou comes to mind never thought it would go bust.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
it depends if you are buying a fledgeling/speculative buy or a blue chip. Spec buys are similar to gambling
0 Kudos