Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SB FSR CG

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
Watch this this baby fly.... now is a good time to climb in
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
It hasn't been doing much today while SBKSBM has been very busy. Do you think it will show some movement 2morrow?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
watch the dow
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just joined your ship matey.....lets hope we won't be seeing the titanic soon!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I jumped the gun and bought this at 17c, still holding coz i took my eye off the screen for the past 3days. Not sure how the share goes up 4% but the warrant hardly moves? Increased volatility?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
buy futures...more transparent
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On top of this one as well, I see great potential on this warrant in the next few days
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
I'm holding for at least 20c+
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
Got in at 10 so will be more than happy to bail @ 20, but with such a high gearing it should have moved yesterday. Hope it gets off its lazy ass today!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I'm very hesitent to say anything 'bout this share,how ever for new forumites,this is the last day to trade to receive the dividend.In my opinion only i would not buy at this stage as the price has already advanced well and only really large buys might make it worth while.On Monday the share in theory will fall by the amount payed out,(usually it could fall further)of course it might not fall at all as the banks have been sold down already.Some sellers will try to get the highest prices today and not take the dividend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Barry New to this Are dividends payable on warrants and for example what can I expect to gain on 10 000 warrants in Rand terms and are there any conditions ie if I sell next week??? Thanks for your guidance
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Dividends on instalments, not on warrants
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
No you do not get divident on warrants. Divident is priced out of the warrant. This means that the drop in share price SHOULD not influence the warrant price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks guys for the enlightenment
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
just realised that today is the 19th,so shares and installments will be ex-div tomorrow,not Monday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and out for 10% profit...pissed off as it was bid 12 in the morning. Spider.....WHAT ARE U DOING MATE. Assuming you bought 10 000 at 10. You would need a 20% increase just to cover your brokerage and warrant spread. Learn about the product....paper trade then jump in. Recently I've been seeing guys buying at cusps, crossing spreads unnecessary and just plain doing dumb things....and all this during the most volatile time in history...EISCH!
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
good advice dinen. You should always consider your brokerage fee when trading low volume of warrants so that the smallest move in the direction you are hoping for will atleast cover brokerage and then you are in the profit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I watched while the skies were clear. I had my binoculars ready but the baby was definitely not flying.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi dinen, that was just an example holding way more than 10 000. but thanks for the concern
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This baby is wasting my precious time (time vlaue of money). Now i wish i bought the twin sister, FSRSBH. That seems to be moving better. By the way buying for less than R5000 makes it difficult for you to make a profit coz of trading fees. Only after i traded warrants did i realise the importance of 1c....who agrees?
0 Kudos