Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SB OST Suggestions

Preston
Super Contributor
lol. Simon, i was quiet amazed by the number of times you mentioned Capitec. Were you canvassing support for that Share?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
:) turns out PIC right behind me (well actually now ahead of me as they own 4%) .. but I do prefer the CPI model to the ABL model, CPI is full service, the lack of full service hurting ABL and limits future growth, all ABL will ever be is a mnicro lender ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How on earth did this debate migrate from the merits of placing trades from a toilet to the viability of the business models of Capitec and ABL? If that isn't true abstract thought in motion, I don't know what is!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Both cases has got a revitalising business model lol
0 Kudos
royandroy
Contributor
With the glitches on this feature of the site, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to close it down completely and rather set up a closed facebook group. Comments?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you working for the FEDS,CIA,FBI? Most companies firewall does not allow access to facebook and considering the privacy violation that occurred on facebook, i would think not!.
0 Kudos